|Chance of Getting a Date|
|Ease of Use / Navigation|
|Value for Money|
Millionaire Match is a dating website that caters to the top one percent of society that includes lawyers, doctors, CEOs, pro athletes, celebrities, and models. However, individuals earning less than $200,000 and want to be in a sugar daddy relationship can also register in the website.
Millionaire Match has been around since 2001. It has brought thousands of professional singles together throughout the years. The millionaire dating site has been featured on various media outlets that include the Wall Street Journal, CNN, CBS, and ABC. The website has earned a reputation of providing a safe platform for professional singles looking for potential partners.
When you register for a free account in Millionaire Match, you are required to fill out a questionnaire. You need to provide personal information that include age, location, income level, and gender. You also need to answer questions about what you are looking for in a potential partner. These include questions about income, age, occupation, physical appearance, and weight.
Once you are a member of the millionaire dating site, you can begin searching for matches. The basic search allows members to search by gender, location, and age. The advanced search provides more options that include searching based on income, relationship status, height, and keywords.
The website allows members to contact others by sending a wink on a profile. Gold members are allowed to send a personal greet card or personal email.
Another feature of Millionaire Match is the Certified Millionaire. Members with income of at least $150,000 can send in their proof of income and photo ID to qualify for the status. Certified Millionaire members have a diamond icon next beside their name to make them stand out from the other members.
Pros and Cons
- Free members can create a profile that will allow them to browse, search, and send winks to others. They can also reply to instant messages and emails.
- The millionaire dating website is certified by both Norton and GoDaddy.com to be secure. They also guarantee members are safe from fraud.
- The website has a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices.
- Customer service is excellent. Members have access to the customer support team 24/7.
- Millionaire Match has no suggested matches. It doesn’t provide suggestions like other dating websites.
- The dating site doesn’t do background checks on its members aside from their verification process. That means people with criminal records can create a profile.
- It has a screening process that prevents fake profiles, especially prostitutes and escorts, out of the millionaire dating site.
- Millionaire Match also advises its members not to share their personal information to others. If another member asks for money, one should contact the customer service team right away.
Ease of Use
Millionaire Match doesn’t have annoying ads, which make the site easy to navigate. It makes it easy to find the right partner, without having to worry about pop-up ads or clicking on the wrong button.
- Sign up for free
- Free limited membership
- Gold Membership 1 month for $70.00(About $2.30 per day)
- Gold Membership 3 months at $135.00(About $45.00/month)
- Gold Membership 6 months at $210.00(About $35.00/month)
With a large number of verified professional singles, Millionaire Match is the best platform if you want to date a successful individual. It is the perfect dating site for men and women who want to be in a relationship with a person who is strong, intelligent and powerful.